Our mastering suite offers the best listening environment possible for the critical last step before a recording reaches the public. The suite was acoustically tuned by Richard Lomax of Acoustic Sciences of California for musical response.
We can accept any media format (call ahead for analog tape with Dolby or Noise Reduction) shipped to us or through our File Transfer Site. Please fill out our order form for specific master instructions and criteria necessary to ensure your project is approached and executed properly.
Infrasonic Mastering offers an objective ear and evaluates your project in a specially designed, acoustically tuned room through a highly accurate monitoring system. Using our arsenal of audio tools, we will sonically balance your mixes so they can achieve their maximum potential.
To do so, we may:
- Correct any frequency deficiencies with equalization
- Raise or lower song levels
- Apply compression and/or limiting
- Apply De-essing on sibilant tracks
- Edit noise and clean up the heads/tails of tracks
- Corrective editing (cleaning up bad mix edits, creating “radio edits”, etc…)
- Enhance the stereo spectrum
- Create a better project flow by spacing the tracks in a more musical manner